Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Uncommon Uses of Common Things....Toothpaste Part 2

I hope you have enjoyed reading the previous part of this toothpaste post.If you have tried them then do share with us. Is that really worked for you or not?I love to hear you. Today I am writing the end part of this post and hope you'll like this one too.


Removes Scuff Marks





To remove scuff mark from sneakers, wipe clean any dirt with a damp cloth. Apply toothpaste & scrub with a toothbrush & rinse or clean with damp cloth. Black & dirty marks will be removed & your shoes will look nice again.


Hang Posters on the Wall




If you want to hang your favorite poster without damaging your wall, put small amount of toothpaste on each corner & between the edges of the poster. It’ll be easy to hang & remove whenever you want.




Nail Holes Filler



If you have ugly nail holes in your walls don’t worry. Your toothpaste will fill it in jiffy & you can paint over it when it dries.

                       These are my suggestions.Do you have any other use of this wonderful product? Please share in the comments

I'll post some other common things with uncommon uses.Keep visiting.



                                 
                     


14 comments:

  1. Toothpaste cleans silver

    One can have a great party for kids using toothpaste as face paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous
    thanks for your interesting use of toothpaste...keep visiting & sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information. I never used toothpaste on anything before, but I will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! These are great tips. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my site and following.
    Alfie
    http://reflectandrealize.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alfie
    Thanks for liking my post...plz keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use a tiny bit tooth paste and a tooth brush to clean my wedding set. It makes the diamonds shine!

    Thank you so much for your kind words and stopping by ohmadremia.com, I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for participating in my simple sundays blog hop. Following you already via gfc and thanks so much again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info.
    I followed you and I hope you will follow me back.
    Thanks, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who ever knew toothpaste had so many uses?!?

    I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

    Please stop by (and become a follower if you aren't already) either or both of my blogs:

    So Stylilized is where I currently offer FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you at my blogs!!

    Have a blessed day! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for following me! I'm a new follower of yours as well! Love the blog...great ideas! Take care! And thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jessica
    thanks a bunch for visiting & liking my post...I am already following both of your blogs :) God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Colleen
    thanks a million for following & appreciating my blog...hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Brandi
    thanks for your useful tip....Hope to see you here again & again

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dondi045
    Do share youe experience with us when you try it...thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee