Monday, January 24, 2011

Bamboo: Eco Friendly Interior Decoration

Global warming is a universal concern. To fight this problem we should use renewable and environment friendly resources. Bamboo is a great alternative to save our forests. It doesn't have a detrimental effect on global environment. Besides many other uses, this ecologically sound alternative can be used very attractively in interior designing.

 Window Blinds
window bamboo blind



One of the most popular use of bamboo is window and door blinds. It is in use in Asian countries for a long time. It comes in a variety of colors & styles. You can roll up or down Bamboo roll up blinds to your desired height by pulling on a string. You can also choose how much sunlight should enter your room.

Room Dividers


bamboo room divider
bamboo divider


If you want an extra space in your room or some privacy, room dividers are the best choice. You can get different styles of Bamboo room dividers to suit different types of home decor. You can use it in many ways. It not only decorates your room but hide the areas that are unsightly. Roll able Bamboo room divider is very flexible. It can be folded and stored easily when not in use. It can go perfectly with traditional as well as modern decor. Bamboo living room furniture is gaining momentum across the world. It is as stylish as eco friendly. Its rich exotic features made it unique compared to other wooden furniture. 

Beds


bamboo bed

bamboo bed


Bamboo beds are an excellent way to add natural look and feel to your bedroom.They are strong but light weight so you can rearrange them easily to give your room a different look. They come in may beautiful styles and shapes.

Lamp Shades


bamboo lamp shade

bamboo light shade


Eco friendly Bamboo lamp shades provide a unique look to the interior. They are widely acclaimed for their matchless pattern and elegant look. They add a new dimension to the home decor. 



Living Room Furniture


bamboo sofa

bamboo furniture


Bamboo living room furniture is gaining momentum across the world. It is as stylish as eco friendly. Its rich exotic features made it unique compared to other wooden furniture.


Bamboo Floors


bamboo wood floor



Bamboo flooring has gained popularity as the best flooring material in recent years. Being lightweight than Oak, stronger than Maple and brighter than pine, Bamboo flooring became a rage in the world of interior decoration. Moisture resistance quality of bamboo floor beats other hardwoods and makes it a brilliant choice for kitchen and bathrooms.
  
Enhanced by Zemanta

31 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Stopping by from Tuesday's Trip. I'm a new GFC follower.

    http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bamboo floors!

    Hi! Now following from http://www.babydealsdujour.com/blog
    We track all of the baby daily deals in real-time. Would love for you to stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m your newest follower! Hope you will check out my blog and follow back!
    -DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Tuesday's Trips! Following you back

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed you on Google, I hope you will follow me back.
    Thank you,
    Amee from www.madamedeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I never thought bamboos could be that beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Giggly Monsters
    Thabks for following & visiting my blog...I am following you...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi BabyDealsDujour
    thanks for for liking my post & following...I am following your blog...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi CarliAlice
    Thankssssssss a bunch for loving my blog...following your blog....keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thanks a bunch for stopping by and following my blog. I finally could follow you back. It took a while before I could get your link to show up on your profile. Nice blog! I like te deorating tips. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi DP
    Thanks for visiting...I am following you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dana
    thanks a lot for visiting & following

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amee
    Thanxx for visiting & following ...following you back...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Con Artist
    Even I was pleasantly surprised to see these beautiful bamboo creations...thanks a lot for visiting...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi zephyr
    thanks a lot for liking my post....keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mrs.E
    thanks a million for taking all the trouble in following me.Glad to know that you liked my post...hope you'll visit again

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW bamboo beds! What a cool idea! I have a bamboo forest right next to my house.

    New follower here.

    Ladaisi Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I'm your new follower from MBC. Great blog :)

    Visit me at http://seriousmrse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there! Just stumbled on your blog. I absolutely love the eco friendly interior decoration! My favorite of all the pictures that you've posted is the bamboo bed. It looks pretty interesting. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lauren
    yeah bamboo beds are cool...If you live near Bamboo forest than you must have seen many other uses of Bamboo in decoration...plz share with us

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Mrs.E
    thanks a bunch for liking my blog...I am already following you :0...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Chrome Radiators
    I am delighted to know that you found my blog through Stumble Upon & liked it.....thanks for your comments...hope you'll visit us again

    ReplyDelete
  23. COOL POST!:) I have really enjoyed browsing your blog! I too am interested in all-things-eco-friendly, and if your readers enjoyed this bamboo news, they may also enjoy watching a short video about an amazing green home made entirely with bamboo!! Can watch it at another of my FAVOURITE eco-sites:
    http://www.rainharvest.co.za/2010/12/21/amazing-green-home-made-with-bamboo/
    Hope you all enjoy being inspired by bamboo:) Thanks for creating a wonderful spot to learn about all things eco-stylish:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. New follower from MBC :)
    http://slepperymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Chandra
    thanks a million for liking my post...plz keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was keen on knowing more ways to enhance usage of bamboo to create Eco friendly homes. I loved the concept you undertook. Thanks for helping me engender creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi bamboo sheets
    glad to know that my post helped you.thanks a bunch for your kind words...hope u'll visit again

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Sleppery
    thanks for following...I am following you back....plz keep visiting & commenting

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi ecovitality
    thanks a lot for visiting & liking my blog...hope to see u soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee